Monday, March 16, 2009

My Photography Business

My photography business is something that started from a hobby and an idea that grew into a very lucrative business. It is not designed to be a competition! I am only interested in succeeding and making memories for my clients that they can hang on their walls for years to come. The joy of walking into someone's home and seeing photos I've taken is very overwhelming!!!! I enjoy what I do and have really improved my skills over the last year. I will continue to grow to learn new things. I will meet the demands of my clients. If they want to go to certain places, I will go there! If they want to do certain things, I will do it! It is and will always be about my clients. I would just like to say THANK YOU to each and every one of my past, present and future clients for all of your support!!!

1 comment:

Ondrea said...

Jules, For the past year and half I have enjoy watching your photography skills improve. I cherish every picture you have taken of Logan and our family. From a business and personal level you have to remember that there is always going to be someone out there that will try to cut out down. a friend or someone you thought was your friend. Don't let "others" discourage you. Keep on doing what you do best and enjoy every new turn down the road. Thanks for such a great friend! ~O~